Recent laws and regulations require that all businesses appoint a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). While this individual may be the owner or executive in the business, there is an assumption that the CISO will be responsible for ALL the cyber security in the enterprise and can be held accountable for any failings.
The laws and regulations allow a business to “outsource” the CISO function to a 3rd Party. For a small annual retainer, The Garlick Group provides a complete suite of virtual CISO services, including:
- Risk Assessment
- Threat Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Incident Response Planning
- Incident Response Management
- Identity Management Programs
- Prevention, Detection, and Response to Cyber Attacks
- End Point Security
- Firewalls and Network Security
- VPN Software
- Cloud Back Up and Recovery
We provide Smaller Companies with the quality only banks and large organizations could afford.
For a complimentary consultation and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org